Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Letters To The Phelps and Elijah Wood

Letter to the Phelps Twins:

Thank you for bringing two amazing characters to life. During a trying time for me, the Weasley twins became my favorite characters in storybook history because of their loyalty, creativity, and the ability to cause just enough mischief to make an impression, but never (well, rarely) stepped their toes over the line. I wanted children like the Weasley twins, and I got that...2 wrapped up inside of one. As 'regular' people, you seem genuinely kind and that makes you so much more likable. I know that great things are ahead for you, James and Oliver, but know this: as actors, you have impacted the lives of I'm sure several, but I know of one for sure.


Letter to Elijah Wood:

What I wanted to say:

I have followed your work for several years long before you made Lord Of The Rings; Radio Flyer, Adventures of Huck Finn, The Good Son...the list goes on and on. Most of your work has made impressions on me somehow, and I place you 'up there' in the legendary status along with Tom Hanks. Diverse characters, flawless execution. I am a great admirer.

What I actually said:

I am a really big fan. You have no idea...

Which I bet he does have an idea considering I was shaking, babbling, and near tears.
This is what brought me to the conclusion that it really is not a good idea for me to 'meet' and greet the actors. The photo op allowed me the chance to see them, but not actually speak words. A good, good idea, really.


No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...