Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Story of The Fairy Tea Party

Once upon a time, a little fairy decided to go to a Fairy Tea Party out on the lawn. Fascinated, I sat back and watched as they were all handed little cups and saucers, and stories were told. 

The little fairy did a great job, listening and participating, even naming the 'Tooth Fairy' as a type of fairy. Until...





the nymph came by and filled her cup with something and told her to close her eyes and blow... 


Suddenly, the little fairy was covered in the strange, magical dust, and I watched in fear as I wondered how that dust was going to come off...

But little was I prepared for the horror that came next...

The Imp that was sitting next to me acquired some of that magical dust that refused to move off of the little fairy's skin, and with one short blow, I, too, became covered in the pestering dust...never to be the same again.






This meant war! 
When the Imp wasn't prepared, I swiped my swift hand down his face, scarring him with not only the shiny, magical, never-to-come-off dust, but in PINK nonetheless!


































We may never have a moment where we don't see a reminder of this gruesome day ever again, but the victory belongs in knowing that none of us walked away unscathed.

Sweet victory.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...