Thursday, June 12, 2008

6 months!!


Can you believe that it's been 6 months already? In a way I can't. Cary states that it seems like it's been forever since we got married, but he insists it's in a positive way...


Even with how busy we've been, it has allowed us time to grow closer. Everyday I still wake up thanking God for him and I looked forward to seeing him every evening after work.


Getting the new routine didn't take long, and everything seems so natural. I have learned that I love to cook! And I'm actually not too bad with it. My favorite is obviously dessert, and I've toyed with the idea of opening a bakery with yummy pastries...Then I think about the long hours and change my mind...I'll stick with the baking for my family and friends.


I wonder how easy it has been for others to transition into their new lives. Are we an unusual pair with how great life is?

1 comment:

PaperClipMoonArt said...

I was talking to someone the other day about this issue and their comment is that when it is right it is just right.

They pointed out that Jenn and I share common values and a very similar persective of life. We have very similar priorities. God first, family second, everything else next. That helps a lot! And the fact that we both understand this about each other. I have a greater understanding of her motives. And becuase the things she does are ussually what I am wishing I could do myself, she has motivated me to be better.

Lastly, we came into this relationship not really looking for the other. It started as friends and grow into the relationship. God brought us both to a place where we could find each other and took us through things to insure that we appreciated each other.

Thank you God for showing me Jenn, thank you for making Jenn who she is, and thank you for bringing me here!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...