Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where's Pinny?





A couple of weeks ago, Cary's job had a group outing at Main Event, consisting of Laser Tag, Video Games, and of course, Bowling! Well, the winning bowling team won a trophy bowling pin, and a week later, it turned up 'missing'...







Needless to say, Cary and I had a great weekend with it, showing it around town and even giving it a free trip to Charlotte, North Carolina (it had to be checked, though, as it is considered to be a weapon).





His coworkers seem to be enjoying it, though (for the most part), and as we returned it to his office tonight, we left one last clue for 5 or so people...an outline of it with "I was here" written in the middle on dry erase marker boards!





No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...