Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Hero (Well, One Of Them...)

Happy birthday to my favorite daddy, poppy, clown, pirate, boat, Santa, fencer, rock climber, #88 ice hockey goalie, Jumbo Dog, rat-trap car builder, goofball, pineapple malt maker, mini cooper driver, project 52 buddy, bungee jumper, band geek, knot expert, pootwaddler, reserve firefighter, star wars lover, banjo/guitar/ukele player, swinging on a rope to guitarzan, spike jones listener, gadget lover!!!  (all of those except for 3 I have been alive for...)

did I miss anything?

I'll miss being able to celebrate with you and mom (my other hero) but we'll celebrate via Skype, k?  Get that cake ready!

P.S.--I think someone has me beat at being his biggest fan. Any guesses?  This girl ADORES him!!!

Poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy, poppy!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...