Monday, March 5, 2012

All We Wanted Was To Go Out To Breakfast...

And this is what happened:

We got stuck...
 Take 2 (in my car this time)...
And made it only partially up our road (tracks pretty much end at the house)...
So this was our breakfast for Saturday morning...
Cheers!
(No worries...the snowplow 'rescued' Cary about noon that day so he could go into work...but it was a nice way to spend time together, just the two of us until we could get out and try to retrieve Brylee from her grandparents.)

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Snowed in alone together, while the children are safely snowed in somewhere else, now that sounds good!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...