Sunday, July 2, 2017

Penelope

Today has been an interesting day if I do say so myself. This morning on the way to church, we found a dog standing in the middle of the road...literally. So Cary swept her up, and into our backyard. Once we got home, he and B took her on a walk around the neighborhood hoping we'd find her owners. Unfortunately, we have not, but we've posted on multiple pages, checked for a microchip, and just gave her a comfortable place to stay for the day/night. B has named her 'Cutie', 'Lucy', and the latest, 'Winter Trunk'...she's such a sweet girl, a little timid, but has been so good with B. I was hoping to find the owners before I got a little attached...but it may be too late. 























*Update: 'Penelope's' owners have been found! They used the tried and true method of posting a sign on a stop sign I had to stop at just before leaving the neighborhood.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...