Friday, July 21, 2017

There may or may not be a bird underneath this seat



It got in while Cary was changing the lightbulb in his car (he had the windows down for it to air out). 

Sneaky little thing peeped while we were driving to the theater, so we stopped at a gas station. I thought Cary McFadden was going to have to rip out the seats. Finally a young, disheveled mockingbird popped out of the seat and it was chaos while I debated on grabbing him or taking a picture. I couldn't reach him, but Cary could. It was a masterful fling out of the car while a couple of guys watched and wondered what we were doing. 

The bird ran off, and I'm relieved we were able to get him out!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...