Monday, July 13, 2009

A Bit Of Catching Up...

So...what has been happening in the McFadden world since we've returned from London? (eek! it has already been a month!!!)

Let's see how quickly I can recap:

It's HOT in Texas...today its supposed to be 104.

I've had 1 doctor's appointment about baby...and I got to hear its heartbeat. It gets me all mushy inside every time!!! Next appointment: July 22. Then everyone will find out what little Peanut is!

I've started reading the Twilight Series, and I'm currently in the middle of Eclipse--very good. Still haven't seen the movies though!

My cousin Steven graduated from High School, and also recently became an Eagle Scout--so proud!

Traded in Sprite (VW beetle) for Volvo SUV...getting used to it...it will be a good car. We've driven it everywhere!

Cary is working hard on the new website: http://www.lewisville-lafs.com/. Go visit it--and order a couple of shirts/pins/magnets/mugs while your at it!

Happy belated 4th of July! We didn't do much, just Wii bowling with my parents. I was eager to see how Chester handled the booms of the fireworks, but he couldn't care less!

This is not including all of the birthdays I've missed, but I hope everyone understands that I love them dearly, and one of these days, I WILL get cards out to everyone in a timely manner!!! Happy birthday all!!!

2 comments:

Cary said...

That's all?

Autumn said...

I am so glad to see you are doing well! I have been wondering about you and the Peanut! I am about to give in and start reading the Twilight series. I thought I was the only one who had not read them, yet! Take care and if you guys want to grab some grub, give us a call.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...