Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's A...

For all of those waiting in anticipation about what baby Peanut is, I would like to welcome you to the world...of still not knowing.

That's right, folks. Peanut has joined the ranks of Baby Christensen (now known as Simon) and Baby Guess (today a very cute Addison) in being stubborn and denying excited parents (and grandparents, and family, and friends...) the knowledge of if it is a girl or boy.

I shouldn't forget to add that Peanut is doing well. We saw wiggling toes and fingers, and it is 9 oz, which is in the average spot. So I am thankful for that.

So, on August 19th we will try it again. Take along with us our trusty VHS tape (who has VCR anymore??!?!) and keep our fingers crossed that all of the pushing and movement of the sonogram wand works its magic and we can FINALLY reveal the name!

Until then, on to registering for the necessary baby items, minus the cute blue or pink!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh, I was so excited to see today! Chloe was the same way! We had 6 sonograms from 20 weeks on to see the sex, and she was a lady (stubborn) each time and kept her little legs together! When she was born, we just made sure to have a boy and girl name ready. I have to say, it was a fun suprise! We did a 3D sonogram of Evan at 18 weeks, and we were able to tell right away. ;) I'm so glad to hear all is still going well and I'm still praying for a continued healthy pregnancy!

The Guess Family said...

Oh my goodness....what is it with the newest Jarvis generation? We had a grand total of 6 ultrasounds with Addison and only saw gender once. Thankfully it was at 24 weeks, only a month after we originally planned. I will keep my fingers crossed that you get news next time. For now, praise God that baby is healthy!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...