Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog Of The Month: Just Another Day In {Our Midwest} Paradise

In honor of our country's birthday, I wanted to take a look at a blog (or 3) that belongs to our military's wives.




I have read these blogs for a while, and feel like I have endured the sadness and loneliness of having their husbands being overseas with them. But the support their friends give them, as well as their ambitions for themselves help them through the long departure.

What amazing, strong women! I have family and friends that are also military, or have been, and words can't express how much I admire the wives that have very little communication with their husbands at times, and cannot plan anything because the military can mess it all up.

But their blogs tell their story, show their strength and support. Also reminds me to hug my husband every night and be thankful that we are not separated, especially by war.

God, please continue to bless these 3 bloggers that I am featuring, as well as their friends and family. I thank you for all the wonderful families that endure this so that our country can have such a blessed thing: freedom.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

From Brad via Facebook:

very cool

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...