Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Friday night Bill came over for an evening of a good dinner and fun while we also attempted to get Brylee to adjust to her uncle a little better.

All went well for the most part. She was timid when he first arrived, and as I ran around trying to finish dinner (spaghetti, salad, bread, and green beans), she sat in her high chair, not sure if she should cry or not. She started to get fussy, so we fed her.

By the end of the night, she was reaching out and grabbing his nose, a little more comfortable with him (minus a moment that he couldn't resist saying 'boo' to her)...

Once she was down, we played a quick couple of games of Bananagrams, and then Bill was gone for the evening, and Cary and I crawled happily into bed.

What a great night! I hope we are able to do it again soon!

3 comments:

Tressia/Mom/TMA said...

Bill...STOP THAT!

Jenn said...

From BradMc via Facebook:

She is warming up to me!

Jenn said...

via Facebook:

I haven't gotten to the post with her warming up to you yet...she's keeping me on my feet this week!!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...