Saturday, September 18, 2010

10 Months!


This girl's desire for adventure leaves us on our toes constantly! From wall plugs to computers, to even cows, spiders, and frogs, her excitement for the everyday allows us to see things in a completely different perspective. She even met Ashes and Petunia this morning via Skype, and giggled about that.

There are so many adorable pictures that I had to choose from for this post, but no worries, there are several more posts coming up with more great pictures of her, and the tale of her latest journey.

I don't want to spoil any of the upcoming posts, so I will end here for now.

Happy 10 months!!!!!

2 comments:

Tressia/Mom/TMA said...

Happy 10 months sweet girl! Ashes & Petunia hope you giggle when you see them in person. Love you

Carymc said...

My new desktop photo.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...