Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Photo Attempts

So many pictures I attempted to take, and while some of them are good, they were not chosen for one reason or another, being too blurry, can't see her pretty face, or maybe because Cary and I couldn't agree on the ones we liked. 

We had a sort of theme going at one point, and then I abandoned that idea to try to get a good photo some other way.  And the little one just decided not to cooperate anymore.  Needless to say, I started getting cuter photos once more after I went route #3 and submitted the order for the cards.

But at least these will be here for all to enjoy!







(No, she is not choking herself.  Jut holding a light up to her throat while staring into space...but love the huge eyes nonetheless!)
 
  

Funny thing is, now that I'm going through the pictures to edit this post, I'm seeing that some are not so bad...shame it's too late to change the order up!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...