Thursday, December 15, 2011

Project 52: 49/52 Favorite Spot

This one  was another hard one for me.  How do I take a picture of my favorite spot, when I don't have one...or maybe I have too many?

Perhaps it at the Old Town Hall, where our playgroup is held:
 Or at Beth's Cafe, where there are delicious sandwiches:
 (photo courtesy of Cary)

Or perhaps, after this last week, going to LL Bean (open 24 hours a day!  A rarity in Maine!) and seeing the beautiful Christmas decor:
Or Pat's Pizza in Bethel, where delicious pizza is served:
Wherever that favorite spot may be, here or in Dallas, I will most certainly say that it is wherever my 2 favorite people are!
Or, the funny side of me just wanted to add:

This one, right here!



No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...