Saturday, December 31, 2011

Please Excuse The Delay...

I miss my blogging, but lately I have found something that occupies my free time more:  writing stories.

I am very thankful for the fact that my writer's block of 5+ years has gone away, and trying to take the opportunity to keep the writing flow going, in hopes to finish a story before it becomes another forgotten incomplete.

But I don't mean to be ignoring my blog, as it has been my friend for the last 4 years in keeping me doing something, and with intentions of having fun stories to share with Brylee as she grows, I want to get back on the wagon.

It's all a matter of balance.  Balancing a family, a clean home, getting into a eating/exercise routine balance, and now also with the reintroduction of balance with writing (currently 2 stories and a family blog).

So, with this, I guess I am also including my New Year's Resolution (which includes more timely responses) because today is the last day of 2011 and the beginning of new opportunity all around.

Thank you 2011 for being so full of adventure, love, and fun for the Jarvis/McFaddens!!!

(and to many, MANY updates coming your way!!!!)

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...