Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy 6 Years Kim and Tom!

I want to wish my cousin and cousin-in-law, a very happy 6 year anniversary!

Kim and Tom first met when they were young kids, both attending a wedding, Kim as a flowergirl, and Tom as a ring bearer. Several years later, they met again, and they fell in love, got married, and have 2 adorable girls, Addison and Reagan.


They currenly live in Colorado, after have living in several locations like Los Angeles, Phoenix, and The Woodlands, where Tom's job has taken them. It was Kim's blog that she keeps that interested me in starting my own, though the adventures that her little girls put her through daily make her life far more interesting to write about. Check out her family's blog here: http://theguessfamily.blogspot.com/

Happy anniversary Kim and Tom! We miss you and the girls here, but look forward to our next Jarvis family gathering with you. Thanks for keeping us posted on all of your family fun!

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Thanks for the sweet note!!! Tommy's parents are here, so we headed to a hotel downtown for a night away.

As for your cake!!! I have made some that look like that. Some that I am embarassed to look at, but not ashamed to sit on the floor and eat!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...