Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Happy...

Anniversary Amy and Mike!

Amy and Mike married several years ago on July 30th (I'm sorry guys, I don't remember the year...at least 17 though...my has the family grown since then!)

Amy always enjoys putting her finger in the icing on cake...I wonder if she did the as well on her wedding day...

Mike always has a way of making me laugh. One of my favorite memories is a time he hot glued a bright pink pom pom to the rear end of a toy army man...what a brave soldier going into battle like that!

Today, they have 3 kids now, Steven, Spencer, and Stacy, and all have truly enriched our lives. I'm sure I will publish far more on them as well go along...always up to no good! :o)

We love you Corry Family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes we have grown. I believe Amy and Mike were married in 1983. Congratulations Amy & Mike!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...