Friday, August 14, 2009

More Ramblings From A PW

So. Is it a really common thing for people to talk on the phone while going to the restroom? Now, I admit, when I wanted privacy at my job to talk to someone, I would go into the restroom to do so, but I would not be conducting business in the process!

I never could understand how women could converse while flushing toilets were going off all around them. I'm baffled every time....

And someone here at work pointed out to me one time that it's the same situation with Texting. But that doesn't affect me. Sure, you could think of some of the possibilities and that could be deterrent enough to not do so. But it's not like I'm texting, "Yeah, I haven't been going...(flush)...because I haven't been feeling well (second flush to make sure)...."

Hmmm....Just more miscellaneous thoughts from a pregnant woman!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I don't get it either! The last thing I want to know when I'm talking to someone is that they are in the toilet. I hate public restrooms enough. I just want to get in--and get out ASAP! Just ewwww!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...