Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's A...Part II

Alright all of my friends and family.

First of all, I want to thank everyone for their support and interest in everything Peanut. I am 5 months along, and it is just crazy to think that the holiday season is around the corner!

Ok. Enough stalling. I would like to introduce you with Peanut's new name:

Minerva.

Ok ok. So I was not telling the entire truth there. But Cary and I thought it would be fun to name our kids after Harry Potter characters (Minerva is Professor McGonagall's first name. She is the head teacher over the Griffindor house)

The REAL and true name of Peanut is:

Brylee Jarvis McFadden.

We're having a girl!!!!

5 comments:

Atuumn said...

CONGRATULATIONS JENN & CARY!!! I am so thrilled you are going to have a healthy little girl!!! I love the name!! Enjoy these last few months--it is such a magical time...and it only gets better!

Dawn said...

LOVE THE NAME!!! AND I VOTED GIRL!
Congratulations!!!

WhitKnee said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

The Guess Family said...

Yeah!!! I love her name....and I am sure your mom told you, I am suddenly hearing it alot! Welcome to the world of baby girls, it is a great place to be!!!

Amy said...

AWESOME!! So happy for you. :)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...