Thursday, September 10, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Alright...does anybody but me watch this show? I LOVE to watch and see the photography sessions and the model's best photo in the judging room.

Did anyone catch Wednesday night's premiew for Cycle 13, a.k.a., the petite models?

I watched the beginning when the girls were being weeded out. One girl in particular was enthusiastic...about Jesus. She might not have been the most mature of the girls, and sometimes seeming like something was just not right about her. She was picked to stand among 13 other finalists. However, just as the girls reunited for the slow and dramatic competitions, she suddenly was missing, reported to have dropped out and replaced by another.

But that's not the point I want to make. Seeing that show, and everything that came out of her mouth was, "Praise Jesus", and "I love Jesus!", and my favorite, "I want to be America's Next Top Model because Jesus wants me to save the world"...

And while that made you raise your eyebrows and wonder, at the same time, I found myself on the couch envious of her enthusiasm for her Savior.

He deserves having the entire world of Christians shouting at the top of their lungs, "I LOVE YOU!" But obviously not just on public television. In our daily lives, through all the great times and times we just want to give up. With every breath we take, we should sing His gospel and reach out to everyone who is drowning (thank you Ed Young).

Thank you, odd petite model, for reminding me to yell on top of my lungs that I LOVE MY SAVIOR.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...