Thursday, September 3, 2009

What To Write???

Hello!

I know it's been a while since I have posted anything. Not too much going on in our lives currently, except there is a little tiny human kicking my belly DAILY!

Brylee is an active little thing. I do hope she stays that way: chasing her around will help with my exercise!

We have finally finished registering, but I constantly think about the list, and hope that we have what we need for her, but also that anyone who wants to share in our joy and get us a gift doesn't think we went overboard! But the bedding we chose for her room is very different, and we LOVE it: http://carters.kidslineinc.com/products/collections/tree_tops.php

Hopefully Brylee will enjoy it, too, and grow with an appreciation for animals of all kinds. I guess that's the nature of our way!

That's all I have for now, but I will see what I can do to make our lives more interesting so that there is more to post! ;o)

(tonight is game night, so maybe I'll have something great to report later!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Game Night. Why was I not invited? :)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...