Wednesday, August 18, 2010

9 Months!


This little cutie turns 9 months today!!!

She's getting around like crazy, and like I have said in emails and other blogs, she crawls to either get to Chester, his toys, or to someplace where she can stand up. There are moments when we see her let go of whatever she's holding onto for just a brief second and then either fall, or grab onto the item again. Not much longer until those first steps happen!

We are working on getting her to say 'dada', or 'momma'. She just laughs at us instead. But I am enjoying these last few days before that talking begins because, like crawling, I know it is only a matter of time before I will never hear peace again.
She is eating like crazy, and I have an appointment with her on August 27, so we shall see how much she weighs, and what percentile she is in!
For once, I think I'm speechless about any updates because I have written so many recently, so I'll just add a couple of captions to the pictures we have here!

Her first carousel ride with her T-Ma

Digging into her B-Pa's ice cream cone after the carousel. She was famished! (or so she thought)


Look at that face!


Wearing the adorable rain hat her Aunt Amy and Cousin Stacy got her. Now we just need rain!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

From T-Ma:

Happy 9 Months Princess Brylee! Peanut! Lady Bug! Snowbird! You have made this a wonderful, fun & adventurous 9 months. Looking forward to so many more times like these!

Jenn said...

From BradMc: she is so coolbeans!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...