Thursday, August 5, 2010

Randoms...

Chester got a haircut last week. Started with me trimming his ears, and turned into Cary giving him an almost-all shave. Left his tail and paws alone, but his legs, belly, and back are all a little shorter...he looks like a puppy again!

Before

After (the pictures don't do it justice)

Last night Brylee pulled the spacebar off of my (new) laptop. Cary was able to put it back on, mostly because of his repairman talent, but I also think that Dell made the keys removable for reasons like this. However, ever since Brylee did this, I have had to press the spacebar in just the right place, or it doesn't put in a space andendsuplookinglikethis...

Brylee is crawling all over the place now. I have spent this week watching her crawl around the apartment, mostly going after Chester and his toys. I caught her trying to hide his yellow tennis ball under her legs once. I was trying to figure out exactly why she was so excited to be looking at her legs, and then moved her skirt and saw a yellow hint...non-stop fun now!

Brylee is going to be a gadget person, like her mom and dad. From the point above about the computer, she loves playing (banging) on the computers, grabbing our camera, and playing with our phones. She even has figured out that to use a smart phone like her dad's Droid, she has to use her pointer finger to touch the screen. One smart cookie!

Yesterday, there were three (3) witnesses to her waving bye-bye. As her Oma and Opa were leaving, they were waving goodbye to her, and we all saw her wave as well. And more than once because we were too excited that we had to see it over again. Since then? Nothing. She just looks at us like we are crazy...trying to prove me wrong to her daddy...

Facebook stopped putting up my blog posts for some reason. Not really a big deal, but since the majority of my readers have read it from there (3?), they probably think that I have stopped blogging. But this is my big creative outlet, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

2 comments:

BAE said...

I'm wondering if the gadget fascination is a baby thing in general. I know tons of babies that are all about them. My munchkin has figured out the TV remote (points it at the TV and presses buttons, he's turned it on multiple times), loves my camera and phone (especially connecting to the internet on my phone - a service we don't pay for), and is constantly trying to type on mine or my hubby's computer. Ah, the joy!

Carymc said...

After having a little for almost 9 months now I have learned many things, but the biggest is I have an even better understanding of how much God loves us as his children and I also have a greater understanding of how hard it was for Him to give up is one and only son for us. We serve an awesome God.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...