Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lewisville Fire Department Open House 2010

On October 9, 2010, the Lewisville Fire Department had their annual Open House, inviting the community to come out and see them, their apparatuses, and enjoy free food. Cary and I were there to support the clowns, and of course so was Brylee, revealing her new clown identity: L'Ashes.

I promise, tons of pictures were taken of the clowns with kids that were visiting, but I decided to not to post them, realizing that as a mom, I might not want just anyone posting pictures of my kid on their blog. Family and friends are fine...but complete strangers who follow clowns around all the time? Hmmm...might be another story altogether.

But I hope you can enjoy this photo-filled post!

It was wonderful to see old friends, and even a lot of family!








































































































No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...