Sunday, November 9, 2008

All Because My Dad...

Says Cary and I take way too many pictures of the back of the head.

And it's true; we do take a lot of pictures of the back of his head. But it's unintentional (thanks for the help in spelling the word, poppy). Whenever we are following him around for Clown photos, we end up behind him, resulting in the following pictures.



But now, it look like it is becoming a fun 'inside joke' between all of us.



Yes, everyone, this is real HENNA (not tattoo). It will remain on the back of his head for several days. And we are already trying to think of other things for him to put on it in the future!







I love you dad. Thanks for always knowing how to make us smile!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...