Thursday, November 20, 2008

Such A Beautiful Story...

I want to wish everyone a beautiful day as I sit in the apartment, enjoying the amazing Fall weather and taking in God's love.

A few days ago, I stumbled upon the most heart-touching, emotional tug-of-war blog. I want to encourage everyone to check it out. So if you do, have a cup of coffee (hot cocoa, hot tea, or whatever gives you the feel good feeling inside), a warm blanket, and a box of Kleenex with you.

The woman who writes this blog knows how to tell a story. But the most amazing part of this is, she tells the story of her family. And God is a very strong part of that family.

So, if you choose to read this blog, go to http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ and find the months on the left hand side (you need to scroll down a bit). Choose January and the very first post (the lowest one) and work your way up. I'm in the month of June now, and I have been so touched by this family's story. I feel like I have known her for years and we are the dearest friends.

Thank you Smith family, for touching my life and reminding me that God is truly here and working in miraculous ways.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...