Sunday, November 16, 2008

He Really Preached That?!

Yes my friends, it's true; for those of you who do not attend Fellowship Church, you need to check out the website and Ed Young's blog. There has been a lot of media attention for it!

For the current series, Ed has stepped over a boundary that would shock so many: he is promoting Sex (for married couples) for 7 Days. His message is to try to bring God back into the bedroom, and how this physical interaction between a man and his wife are seen as worship in God's eyes. Ed and his wife Lisa are trying to remind everyone (married and single) of the importance of marriage:

Genesis 2:24
Ephesians 4:29-32

Shocking though it may be to some of the more traditional church-goers (or even those who don't attend church and need a relationship strenghtener), I encourage you to check out the sermon:

http://www.fellowshipchurch.com/currentseries

http://www.edyoungblog.com/

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...