Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To My Parents:

So, 33 years of marriage, are you really that much wiser? Hmm...Hard to say.

Looking more alike? Hmmm...slightly (we should have taken mom's hair that she cut off and given it to dad)

That much sillier? No doubt about it!

I want to wish my example, my inspiration, and my best friends the very happiest of anniversaries.

Everyday, you two showed love and did your best for your family. Today, it's about you two. I know God has blessed you with this everlasting love and togetherness.

Thank you for being such great parents, but better yet, thank you for being such great examples of how to love and live life together.

I love you guys!!!!


**Note: since mom hides from the camera so much, I can only find them in clown getup...so much for the serious touch!

2 comments:

TJ said...

THANK YOU! Your the best kid a parent can ask for.

Unknown said...

Thanks for being such a wonderful kid! I hear lots of horror stories from folks about the troubles they have or had with their kids, and we were blessed with you, who gave us no problems at all!

We love you!

Dad (for Mom and Dad)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...