Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fellowship Concert

Last night, Cary, Jon, Melissa and I went to Fellowship Church, where the singers of Fellowship were recording a DVD for the release of their cd. This cd is their first, meaning that all of the music was written, produced, and sang by them.


The music was great, and they made the atmosphere fun and very much like a rock concert. Well, I guess you can say it was a rock concert that was focused on God.






Cary knew all of the songs, as we bought the cd a couple of weeks ago, and has listened to it since then nearly non-stop. I also knew some of the songs from riding with him in the car, and it was great to be able to join in and sing along.


I have 3 songs on the album that I consider my favorites, one of them being 'New Creation'. For the performance of that song, a couple of people literally paint (as in all over) the singer, and there are drums on the stage with confetti all over that jump into the air as they are hit...it was the excitement of the night for everyone!

The DVD will be coming out soon, and if you can, I encourage everyone to check it out. Great music, great voices, great church. All coming together to worship our God.

I hope that Melissa and Jon enjoyed themselves. It was their first time to visit Fellowship, and I know it can be quite overwhelming for first time visits. Melissa was so full of energy and sometimes you couldn't help but get the same burst of energy she had.



Thanks guys for joining us!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...