Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Few Select Pictures

**Update** I'll put captions under the photos so you can see what is so great about each building. Now that the whole world (my tiny one that is) has seen these, I'll put the 'tour' on them!
Click on the image to see a larger picture!
Natural History Museum of Science
Stained Glass from the Museum

Do Not Feed the Pelicans!

The Garden Fountain in the center of our hotel

The lobby of our hotel (Crowne Plaza London St. James)
My father, the clown

Pintu reading on the tube

We saw the Queen! (well, you see Prince Phillip really well, but she's next to him!)
Squirrel!

Kensington Palace's Gardens

Pintu has the stuffing going to his head

Beefeater in front of the White Tower
Pintu at the Peter Pan Statue

This Pub had the best broccoli cheese soup!

Mom, Dad, and Cary at some location...

St. Paul's Cathedral

Cool museum to visit!

Dragon statue showing we are entering London

Take the bus tour if you ever go!

Buckingham palace at night

Stonehenge (does it even need an introduction?)

The town of Bath (Nicolas Cage lives here)

The Roman Baths
Windsor Palace

Mom and me in a cab

Princess Diana and Dodi Memorial Statue in Harrods

I love the phone booths!

Queen Anne statue (this statue comes to life once a year!)

Westminster Abbey

Cary and I in the Eye

View of Big Ben from the Eye

The Eye

Tower Bridge

Location of many private beheadings inside London Tower

London Tower
Buckingham Palace's gates

The Arch...of something
The end!

2 comments:

MommyTof3 said...

Beautiful Pics Jenn :)
You look soooo much like your Mom.
Pinto got tugged ard everywhere-LOLOL-Too funny!

Brad McFadden said...

Great Pics! you should mount a camera in pintu it would be interesting to see things from his perspective. Yes I am suggesting turning him into a cyborg.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...