Monday, June 15, 2009

We're Back!

Well, we've been back since Friday evening, but I have been exhausted and just trying to get back into the swing of things.


The trip was wonderful, and it was so exciting to be back in my favorite city, and actually having time to explore. But the best part was being there with 3 people that I love. Cary was a wonderful navigator, and I really hope mom and dad enjoyed their first visit to London.


I would love to recap the entire trip, but I will need some time. Please be patient with me!!!


Until then, here are some pictures from our fun time:


1 comment:

MommyTof3 said...

BREATHTAKING!!!!!! Thanks for Sharing Jenn :)Looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time :)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...