Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ramblings From A Pregnant Woman...

Dear Volkswagen,


Remember when you invented and produced the Thing? Back in high school, I thought it was a great car, and found myself envious (and perhaps lacking knowledge) of the couple of students around me that drove one.


With some minor improvements (the seats, door frame, non-convertible option...), I think it could be the next big thing with the classic Volkswagen fans. If you start to remake these vehicles, you could make it sporty and fashionable, perfect for the growing family in the 21st century.


And with the new look, of course you'll have to update the name slightly. May I suggest the Thingy-Mabob?


Sincerely,


Jenn



photo courtesy of http://www.theclassicbeetle.com/

3 comments:

Mom said...

Refresh my memory. Are you looking for a new car? I think I still have some jet lag.

Cary said...

No more medication for you.

MommyTof3 said...

Oh!!! This is sooo weird-when we were living in Oregon one day I saw one of these and I had to ask hubby what the heck it was...but I LOVED it too-LOLOLOLOL He just rolled his eyes at me-I was like, huh? whats not to love???....????We have good taste girl-eh? :)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...