Friday, June 5, 2009

Where's Pintu?

So, Pintu (my stuffed toy bunny from Finland) has been quite busy for a while now. And clever, sneaky Cary has been following him around, trying to prove just how mischevious Pintu is.

While we're away (in Jolly Ol' England!!!!) I figured I will show these pictures again, and put a survey up on the side. Vote for which Pintu pic you like the best--I can't wait to see what the results are!






























































































3 comments:

MommyTof3 said...

WOW-they are sooooo cute-Cary is a wiz-no? LOLOLOL
Have a wonderful time in England!!!!:)

Mom/Tressia/TJ said...

This is not fair! I have to choose one???

Cary said...

GO RACECAR BUNNY!!!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...