Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where's Pintu Part II

Thank you to everyone who voted for their favorite Pintu activity!

The winner (surprise surprise) is the Racecar Bunny. However, I think it was by some kind of mistake in the program (a.k.a, they didn't check the fingerprints of every single voter to make sure there was not a double--or triple-- vote), so I now declare the second place as the new first place, which was....er, uh....

I guess since Pintu was in every single one, that makes him the winner over all!!! Congratulations Pintu! Now after you rest from your trip overseas, be on your mischevious ways again. I'll send Cary after you for more fun in the future!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...