Monday, November 1, 2010

Alliance Air Show

On Saturday, Cary, Brylee, mom, dad, and I went to Alliance Airport for the annual air show. I have never been to one before, and it was a last minute voyage for us. What a fun time!

Due to getting ready for the Halloween Game Night, we could not stay long, but what we did experience was so interesting, and I want to go to another one soon!

I wanted to see these babies fly, but I heard that they were the closer for the show that day...at 5:00...the same time game night started. Oh well. There's always next time!









Stunt airplane that we saw and were mesmerized by. The crazy things these people do!




















My dad wanted to go into the cockpit of this military plane. He is fascinated by military aircraft, so this was a great opportunity for us. I went inside with him and got to look around. Unfortunately his camera battery was dying, and I didn't have mine with me, but I hope it was a good experience for him!



























Brylee was such a great sport during this, with the loud sounds of the airplanes going above and the large crowds everywhere. She even managed to get a great nap in!























My favorite part of the show was watching the military fighter plane show it's stuff. We think it was an F-16, and it was so awesome to watch fly by and then the large 'boom' that came afterwards. Wow!
































A really big 'thank you' to my mom who was willing to put aside her busy morning getting ready for game night to go with us. It was so much fun having all of us go, and then help you clean up the house afterwards. It meant a lot!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...