Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I Am Most Grateful For 2010

A husband that makes me laugh everyday


A little girl that has clothes that fit her funny, or perhaps her mom makes them funny, but yet she still manages to make them look good

My two favorite guys and their enjoyment of geocaching together (yes, we went out in the cold weather today!)

Four beautiful girls who somehow coordinated their outfits today (1 without knowing!), and the poor lonely boy who is great with them!

A cousin that showed off his cool leg today for the first time!



And 4 incredible grandparents that will do anything this little one!




I hope that everyone had as great of a Thanksgiving as we did. Remember to count your blessings and remember what God has given you!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...