Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gerber voting!


Here is a reminder to go to Gerber.com and vote for little Brylee's picture! When you go to the site, click on the icon at the top that is labeled 'Vote' and vote for the cutest baby ever! You can also search specifically for her by clicking on 'Search' and putting in her name. You'll want to look for the picture like the one above.

You can vote once a day for several days, so enjoy!

And if you have a picture of your child on this site, let me know and I will gladly vote for them, too!

Thank you for your support. The prospect of a scholarship is awesome!

1 comment:

TMA said...

I voted. I have to wait for the confirmation e-mail but this one has my vote!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...