Thursday, November 3, 2011

McFadden Fall Dallas Vacation: Part 7 Game Night

Saturday was another fun-filled and busy day...

Starting with breakfast at IHOP--where our little child acted like a 2 year-old...and I left the restaurant a very flustered momma...thank goodness for grandparents that still see her as a good kid!

Next, she got a haircut!!!
And that evening?  The must-have game nights!  Oh how these things make me so happy!  I love being surrounded by family and friends, playing games, spilling beverages, and just getting to talk to everyone!

Even though Cary was not there, he was most certainly there in spirit--especially when Amy opened a 2-liter bottle of DP and it sprayed all over her!  I told Cary about that, and he said that we can blame that one on him.  :o)










No crazy incidents happened this time like Granny's tire last time, but there were storms building up and coming for us...and I fell asleep with lightening and rain that night!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...