Thursday, November 3, 2011

Small Town Goes Neon

October brings so much fun to Small Town!  I love the fact that you hear about the events going on in town, as opposed to the aftermath.  We knew about the Neon night a couple of weeks ahead of time, and we took full advantage of it, Cary buying glow sticks to make us really glow!

We went to dinner at Rick's Diner beforehand, where we met a cute couple and their little boy, Lincoln.

Ready?  Set?  Let's Glow!

 
  

Check out the super cool glowing balloons that my friend Megan and her little one, Journey gave out to their friends!  Awesome effects!
 



  Brylee the next day:  still playing with the glowing stuff!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...