Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sherman Farm

 Oh how I love the fall!

And October 16th(ish) was definitely a day to prove the greatness of the season!

Cary, Brylee and I went to Sherman Farm, which is a great place set up for the season with animals, pumpkins, tractor rides, corn, food (including apple cider donuts!) and a corn maze!


 Waiting in line for food:
 Which way now?
 

 Time to pet the animals!



 And bounce on a giant balloon that Brylee loved so much, we did it twice!





Oh...and lets not forget the tons of pictures of the corn pit!

Say 'corn!'
Corn mommy!

Corn
Corn
Corn
And more corn!  (No kernels were ingested during the play though we did find a few stray kernels in her diaper later!)
And now, to conquer the great Corn Maze!


Looks pretty ominous, doesn't it?

Brylee became our fearless leader half way into it:




The End!

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Love the sweater and the giant vats of corn. They had those at our pumpkin patch in Colorado. On a rainy day I have filled a large bowl with kernels and given them scoops, cups and spoons.....amazingly they can play with it for hours. :)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...