Thursday, November 3, 2011

McFadden Fall Dallas Vacation Part 9 The End

On Monday, mom took off of work and went to visit my grandparents that I hadn't seen during the trip.  So good to see them, as it always is.  
 Lunch was with dad at Chipotle
 Then a popcorn visit
 And then once dad got home from work, we headed out to the mall for some playtime
The next day, I had an incredibly hard time letting my parents go.  I was super nervous about flying by myself with Brylee, but the flight was in incredible blessing, the seat next to us unoccupied and Brylee sleeping 1/2 the flight.  It was even so smooth that I forgot briefly that I was on a plane...yep...a sweet miracle.

And the best part about coming home?  Seeing my love again!



No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...