Thursday, November 3, 2011

McFadden Fall Dallas Vacation: Part 8 The Aquarium

The final Sunday of our visit was spent the new aquarium at Grapevine Mills.  I absolutely L.O.V.E. sea life, so this aquarium was a great way to spend our day...

And it took a lot of effort for me to cut down on all of the pictures that I was posting.  So, best of luck to all who enter the picture zone!


 





















At the end of the exhibit, there was a section where you could touch some of the critters.  Of course I dove right in to touch them, but Brylee, as interested as she was, was a bit more hesitant to go in.


Until she was introduced to this critter:  the Chocolate Chip Star Fish.  I guess the name gave her the okay to touch.
And all I got was this blurry picture:

We also took a behind the scenes tour, which Brylee and T left because the tiny one was fussy from tired and food.
This is a shark's egg!
And after a great lunch and nap, Brylee got to make her traditional cookies!



Yum!  :o)

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...