Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Project 52: 45/52 Innocence

With this Project, I once more turn to my favorite subject:  the toddler.  

As I was uploading photos from a hockey game Cary and I went to this last weekend, I came upon more of these.  The funny thing is, I don't know if I recall when this happened.  

Sure, she's had my camera...and probably the reason why it is not in the best of shape these days, but it sure does make a nice surprise to find after the crazy weird time we had last week...

 

 Since I did not take these pictures, I will find another one that I DID take...

It is really heartbreaking to see your child cry*, but most of the time when I do make her cry, it's with her safety in mind...here, I made her sit down when she wanted to stand on the (wet) bathroom counter.  I wanted to get a picture of her "Huckleberry" look, and she didn't cooperate.  However, within seconds of taking the picture, she found a brush, makeup and a compact mirror to entertain her...no more tears!

*oddly enough, when she starts crying, I tend to laugh.  Perhaps it's to keep me from having a melt-down?  But while I'm laughing, I'm also comforting her...

Yep.  Mom Of The Year, right here.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...