Saturday, August 23, 2008

All the things going in my head...

Sorry there hasn't been an update in a while. Cary and I have been brain storming over several items (yes, scary I know) and one of the big ones lately is this new website, Lewisville Safety Clowns. Here is the link: http://lewisville-lafs.webs.com

It focuses on the clowns and what they do. More or less established for eductational purposes, this site allows us (family, friends, and the clowns themselves) to show everyone the details and learn about safety without us having to lose our voices trying to explain to everyone who shows interest.

If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about Fire Safety Clowns, please enjoy!

BTW--dad celebrated 25 years with the fire department as a volunteer this past June. Quite an achievement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new format. Dots, dots and more dots!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...