Thursday, August 7, 2008

My New Favorite Picture!

I was scanning my cousin's blog today when I came upon this picture:


Notice the plastic shower cap over the hair, but my favorite is her towels in the flip flops to help keep them on! Read the story on The Guess Family blog:(http://theguessfamily.blogspot.com/2008/08/dressing-up3-year-old-style.html)
Now, being exhausted after the long day yesterday (awake 17 hours--including 7 at the circus, and running around with my neice), I couldn't help but crack up at this adorable photo. I put it on as my desktop at work to make me smile for the rest of the day (and until I dare take it off)

Thank you Addison for the laugh!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...