Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm officially a McFadden!!



Ok, ok...I know that I have been a McFadden since December 15, but I finally sent away to get my passport updated, which was the last of MANY things to take care of when you change your name.

Let me tell you...you better love the man you are changing your name for! The address, wedding license, passport, driver's license, social security, etc you go through for the changes. What a hassle because we know how much the government requires from us, too (a.k.a the lines!)

Good thing Cary loves me. After all this adjusting, he's stuck with me! :o)

Now on to plan that trip to London!

2 comments:

amycorry3 said...

Way to go!! A Mcfadden you shall be!!
by the way it took 13 years for the IRS to catch up to me. I hadn't changed my name on my SS card. oops!! I guess I was just too busy??
Love your blog! and your little puppy too, she is such a clown. Does she want a bunny to chase?It would be great exercise.
XOXO
Amy

The Guess Family said...

Good grief, I forgot all that name changing business! Not too fun! Lots of different buildings, paperwork and long lines! Hooray for having it all done!
:)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...