Monday, February 16, 2009

Inspirational post

I found a great blog, titled Refine Us, that has had a series of incredible messages that I stumbled upon through one of the blogs I follow (Brandi & boys). The series is called 8 Things That Destroyed Our Marriage. It is an 8 message post that speaks to the heart, and you can find it here.

While now I am head-over-heels in love with my hubby, I do realize that sometime in the future there can be disagreements, and while I can, I want to make sure I focus on what is important to him, to me, and to our family, so that it is habit now, and not a future problem.

The blog inspired me. Especially Part 7. It says to write at least 20 things that you love about your spouse to help you remember the good things, not just focus on the bad. So between the calls today, I have sat at my desk and started writing. And I have almost 30! To some, they may not be much, but to me, they mean so much, and Cary is my rock.

Thank you Justin and Tricia for your honesty in these posts, no matter how difficult they may have been to write down. And thank you for helping me to know what is important!

1 comment:

Justin and Trisha Davis said...

Jenn...I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for the post you put on your blog about our series. God has used this difficult time in our life in so many ways. I am thankful we have encouraged you and your husband! God's best to you and your family.

Justin and Trisha Davis

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...