Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

Christmas is everywhere...already!!

JCPenneys is already decorated in the beautiful seasonal items.

Kohl's has Christmas music in their background

KLTY (a Christian radio station in DFW) had a weekend of Christmas music this weekend

But the funniest I have found is that ABC Family has 25 Days of Christmas every year, beginning December 1 and ending December 25...but this year, they have a COUNTDOWN to 25 Days of Christmas...meaning that from November 1-30, they are having Holiday movies to get ready to show MORE holiday movies.

But it's hard to say that these are officially holiday movies. Tonight, they are showing Meet The Robinsons, but Harry Potter is also a staple in this channel's holiday programming. But maybe they are showing them because they somehow get people into the Holiday spirit.

Either way, I am enjoying this weekend!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...