Monday, November 30, 2009

Brylee Update

Brylee visited the doctor today (her 3rd since we came home from the hospital) and she has gained 6 ounces, which has made her gain back her birthweight, and a little extra! The doctor says that she may be 8 pounds by Christmas...that I will have to see...
So now we are still in the transition of becoming parents to such a sweet tiny girl. I am so greatful that she is healthy and happy, other than us trying to understand her in the wee hours of the morning. But everyone reassures me that this will quickly change.
So of course we are taking pictures like crazy, but of course I forgot to have my camera by me when Chester and Brylee were face to face tonight. It would have made a great picture to have Chester sniffing her little head, but I didn't want to ruin it by getting up just to get the camera....there will be future opportunities I'm sure!
Here are some pictures of the little one for now, and of course, more to come!



1 comment:

Eugenia said...

What a wonderful pic of you & Brylee!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...